SHOT GROUP CALCULATING
Ballistic-X is a product of necessity! We set out to design an App to allow shooters everywhere to quickly quantify the performance of their barrel, ammo, and skill. Before entering the development phase, we sought input from credible shooters throughout the industry. Because of this, we believe we have created THE industry standard! Ballistic-X is available for Android and Apple devices!
Ballistic -X Features
Ballistic-X is the easiest way to calculate shot groups and to zero a rifle! Designed by shooters, the simple and intuitive interface allows user to setup their own preferences via our Options Menu. Options includes MOA/MIL, INCH/CM, and will work with any target, including Steel.
BX also offers useful data and labeling options that aid in Load Development.
Our ATZ (Adjustment To Zero) feature tells shooter precisely how to adjust turrets to bring rifle to Zero, allowing a perfect zero with fewer rounds shot. ATZ works dynamically at any range and is compatible with all turret options!
Workflow is simple:
- Take image of Target (within App or from Library)
- Designate reference size via Settings (default is 1”)
- Mark the two points on target which coincide with reference (grid target or steel target). The distance between the two points is reference size.
- Input distance from Target
- Select the Caliber used
- Mark Point Of Aim and Impacts
- Add Overlay, Label, Crop, and Export / Share
- Adjust Optic according to ATZ
Ballistic-X is a community driven App committed to the best user experience possible along with customer service second to none!
Feel free to send us feedback and request new features. We will make every effort to make sure the app is glitch free and always up to date with the latest trends.